|Labels Dress Agency will act as an 'AGENT' to sell garments and accessories on your behalf. These are accepted on the following terms and conditions:
- We operate an appointment system for accepting up to 10 new items per visit.
- We accept designer & selected top-end high street ladies wear & accessories, we do not accept underwear.
- All items of clothing and accessories must be in immaculate as new condition, clean with no stains or blemishes & not tainted by smoke or other odours. Garments must be no older than 2 years unless otherwise agreed with the agency.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any items which we feel do not meet these standards.
- Items are held for a period of 45 days (unless otherwise agreed by the agency.) An itemised receipt will be issued listing all items accepted for sale & specifying your customer reference number. The collection date for any unsold items will also be detailed on this receipt.
- Items must be appropriate for the season.
- We accept: Spring items from February,
- Summer items from April,
- Autumn/Winter items from September.
- Labels Dress Agency will display the items for sale in its boutique, occasionally at external events or may advertise them for sale on an Online Shop.
- We accept stock on a sale or return basis, the customer receives 40% of the sale price which is paid on production of the booking in receipt.
- We will act as your agent to sell your items which will be priced according to their quality & saleability, whilst also being subject to seasonal reductions, sales & promotions during which time the original sale price may be reduced. If there is a minimum price that you would like for a particular item, please make this known when booking the item in.
- Every care will be taken of items, however Labels Dress Agency cannot accept liability for loss or damage.
- All items left with the agency for sale remain the customer's property until sold & are left at their own risk. Customers should make their own insurance arrangements to cover loss or damage to any items if they so wish.
- Unsold items must be collected within 14 days of the collection date detailed on the booking in receipt.
- As we have many clients we are unable to contact them to remind them of their collection date. It is the customer's responsibility to contact Labels Dress Agency to arrange a mutually convenient collection time so that we can ensure all unsold items are gathered in advance.
- We have a vast turnover of stock and limited storage space. Therefore if any items are not collected within the 14 day period then it will be assumed you no longer want the items & they will be donated to charity. If there is a genuine reason why items cannot be collected within this period please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
- Customers parking in Labels Dress Agency car park do so at their own risk, we accept no liability for any loss or damage. Please only park in the spaces designated & marked for Labels Dress Agency use.